Intra-HeiCom are solutions for military communications systems . Since the late 90s, Ingenieurbüro Heimann has systematically studied the process for the defense industry in search of military communications solutions that meet the high military technical standards, specifically for:
- Out -of-area operations
- non- military operations
- Media Convergence
- Conference capacity
- Operational use
- Support of hierarchical structures
- Many gateways
- NSA - free system solution
- TEMPEST secure environment
- individual adjustments
Historically, the currently available communication technologies have different roots. Already in 1670 Morland presented in London attempts to transferring language. The first telephone was constructed in 1837 by Mors. The development of the TV starts in 1883 with Nipkow 's EMC Electric Telescope . The first radio transmission was achieved by Marconi in 1895. Computer networks began to develop in the 1960s.
- Language ,
- Data and
In recent decades it has been possible to expand the Internet Protocol to such an extent that so voice, data and video can be incorporated and reliably transmitted.
In modern warfare the use of a variety of communication methods is of great importanc . With Intra - HeiCom we offer an IP-based communications system for control and command posts with gateways in:
- Mobile radio networks (GSM , GPRS, UMTS)
- Public networks (analog, ISDN , etc. )
- Radio networks ( UHF , VHF, HF )
- Wireless LAN connections ( P.E. IEEE 802.11 )
- Computer-based local area networks and wide area networks
- Broadband video and television services
- Hightech-tools to support public media
Management and conference circuit
In order to perform effectively, each force has its own management level. Connections must be kept on cellular ( GSM , GPRS , UMTS ) , radio ( UHF , VHF, HF ) and public networks . Skills that are far above the commercial telecommunications systems. The Intra - HeiCom 's military communications solutions fills this gap.
NSA – free system solution
The Intra - HeiCom Communication and Control System is a "NSA - free" products from reliable German manufacturing without access possibilities for NSA and other secret services.
TEMPEST- safe environment
TEMPEST refers to the National Security Agency (NSA) and to the NATO issued catalog of requirements for the means of communication. This is intended to prevent unintentional radio, noise or vibration which can be exploited by hostile intelligence services or espionage agents. Intra - HeiCom meets or exceeds the requirements of SDIP 27 Class C (formerly AMSG 784 ) and has been approved of the Federal Office for Security and Information Technology as a certified.
1. MKR - Multi Conference System 2. BAMAC – Basis Connection Media Controller 3. IPT – Internet Protokoll Telephone 4. SYSTEL – System Telephone 5. FUE – Radio Transmitter Transfer Station 6. SPA – Voice Recording System